San Luis Potosi, Mexico
As a young child I enjoyed observing my grandmother cook and make homemade cheeses & sausages as well as other traditional Mexican specialties. When I got older, I came to the United States and by accident started working in restaurants because of the love for cooking inspired by my grandmother. I started off at the very bottom, washing dishes and worked my way up through the years. My experience has taught me many different cuisines of the world and strong business practices that have made me successful. Now that I have found TWTC, I have the opportunity to learn more about my love of food through catering.
- The love of my life is: Maria Dolores, my wife
- My favorite aroma is: roasted garlic
- My Passion is: music and food
- Knife, Fork or spoon? Fork because I can pick things up easily with it.
- Why I’m a foodie: I love good food, quality food and the ability to please people through my cooking