When I moved from New Jersey to San Diego five years ago I had to learn to pump my own gas and speak at a socially acceptable decibel. After working for some of San Diego’s most popular beach bars I figured it was about time to pay my parents back for all the hard work they did while I was in college. I turned my Psychology degree and my love for food into my position as Staffing Manager at The Wild Thyme Company. I love getting to know the staff, sharing our passion for service, and unique company culture with them the second they walk in the door. It is my hope to find only the best for a company that I truly believe is the best!
- My favorite aroma is: Sunday gravy and homemade garlic bread
- Favorite childhood memory: Spending entire days at the beach and eating hoagies of course
- Dark or Milk Chocolate? Caramel
- Knife, Fork or Spoon? Are you forking kidding me? Always spoon.
- Why I am a foodie: I am so inspired by new styles, habits and ideas. I love getting to know people and what they love…especially when they love food.