Catering Sales Manager
I was born and raised in San Diego and now currently reside in North County. I have three beautiful children, I sometimes call the oldest one my husband! I love entertaining and wine tasting with friends.
After high school, I attended FIDM in Orange County and studied Merchandise Marketing. Just like most in college, I got a job as a waitress and found out quickly that hospitality is where I wanted to be. After planning my own wedding, I fell in love with the events industry! Since then I’ve made it my mission to ensure that my clients have the most memorable experience of their lifetime because I love what I do and I’ve finally found a place here at Wild Thyme that shares the same passion!
- Knife, fork, or spoon? My hands!
- I’m inspired by: Successful Women!
- My passion is: Food & Family
- Favorite Aroma: Roasted Garlic
- Why I’m a foodie: The unimaginable combinations of flavors and ingredients that can turn a normal dish into an amazing one, boggles my mind. Plus, food brings people together!