I am a SoCal native who adores my family, friends, travel, and eating! After spending a few years in France, I followed my heart back to San Diego but I am still always on the hunt for the next great adventure or meal! My passion for events, creating memories, and food has led me to join the foodie fam at The Wild Thyme Company and I could not be more excited to help people create a memorable event!
- What I want to eat/drink right now: Duck confit and potatoes. With a good glass of wine.
- I started cooking when: Back in the day, Martha Stewart and Bobby Flay happen to air back to back and I tried to recreate their dishes when my mom wasn’t home.
- What I want to be when I grow up: A food and travel writer… or a secret agent.
- Chew on this: Eat what you want… in moderation. Whole butter will always be better than the fake stuff!
- Why I’m a foodie: Because food is the best way to really get a feel for a place or a person… every meal has a story.