Warehouse Operations Manager
The Village of Dededo, Guam
"Climbed coconut trees. Jumped off roofs of houses. BMX'd through construction sites. Battle breakdanced on cardboard. Designed and built architectural models. Athletic fitness directed. Coached outrigger paddling. And along the way, and in between, I fell in and out of love, singing and playing the uke and piano, always finding my way back to a table of loveable eats."
- What I want to eat/drink right now: Spicy watermelon drink from my Russian friend at the farmer's market.
- I started cooking when: I thought dirt was the main ingredient for mud pies.
- Fill in the blank: I'm prone to spontaneous clown faces.
- Chew on this: Sugar cane.
- Why I'm a foodie: Because I'm a bottomless pit.