Los Angeles, California
I was born and raised in LA, felt like experiencing a new city and decided to make the move to San Diego. Got my first pup, Foxy, down here and can’t imagine losing her. I’ve worked at a lot of different places and found my passion in event planning. Lucky for me, I came across TWTC and it was the perfect place to be. Here I can learn more about food, beautiful venues in the city and experience all aspects of the planning process from start to finish. I am so excited to grow with TWTC and am proud to be a part of the foodie fam bam.
- My pet is named: Foxy Cleopatra Kim
- Favorite childhood food memory: Momma’s spaghetti
- Favorite city/country to eat/drink my way through: San Francisco
- Favorite childhood yummy: Spicy Rice Cake with Kimbap
- Why I’m a foodie: I will try anything offered to me because I was taught to never turn down food. Plus, food brings adventure and is always a conversation starter