CFO | The Keeper of Books
Los Angeles, California
"I moved from Los Angeles to San Diego to become the first in my family to earn a Bachelor's degree. At the University of California, San Diego I studied history because I love learning about people and their cultures; I also studied accounting as I love numbers and problem solving. While working with The Wild Thyme Company, I've enjoyed being able to meet new people while being an event captain. I've also satisfied my appetite for numbers in the accounting department. I absolutely love the vegetarian food we serve (as I was raised a vegetarian), the teamwork we rely on, and the sustainable practices which we consistently incorporate."
- What I want to eat/drink right now: Lentil soup and fresh baked bread with an iced tea.
- The love of my life is: Eddie… and Nutella.
- Favorite city/country to eat/drink my way through: Istanbul.
- My passion is: To learn, specifically about world history.
- Why I'm a foodie: Where there's food, there's smiles.