Catering Sales Manager
Immediately after High School I moved to San Diego with my closest friends and waited tables while earning my Bachelor’s Degree & Teaching Credential at SDSU. After teaching for a short while I realized my heart was in the Hospitality industry and I accepted a job in events/sales booking weddings, corporate events, social events, holiday parties etc…. and fell in love with it and found my passion. After ten years with a great company I was ready for both a change and a new challenge which led me to The Wild Thyme Company where I already feel right at home. I consider myself a fun & loving person with a big heart! My dog Gracie has my whole heart – she is the biggest cuddle bug ever and can always cheer me up!
- My pet is named: Gracie Mae
- Favorite childhood food memory: Making Popcorn Balls with my Grandma
- Favorite food at 2:00am: Grilled Cheese
- Favorite Aroma: Ocean Air
- Why I’m a foodie: The unimaginable combinations of flavors and ingredients that can turn a normal dish into an amazing one, boggles my mind. Plus, food brings people together!