Pine Valley, California
"I started work when I was 16, working in a diner as a dishwasher. I moved up to busser, then waiter… even short order cook. I've barely stopped working since. I've driven a delivery truck, managed a call center, and shot promotional videos for a hypnotist."
- What I want to eat/drink right now: Mexican food with a Cadillac margarita.
- My passion is: Photography.
- My favorite aroma is: Onions and garlic sautéing.
- I play air guitar most to: The Black Keys.
- Why I'm a foodie: I love working for a company that makes awesome food that I can be proud to serve. I love working with the greatest group of coworkers who always keep me going, always make me laugh, and, most of all, make me feel part of a big family.