Purchaser | Sous Chef
After graduating with honors from culinary school, I trained throughout California and the mid-West always staying in the culinary industry. In the past 20 years, I’ve been a Chef, Director of F & B, Buyer and a District Sales Representative and every day I realized that there was always more to learn.
- Fill in the blanks: Green Curry #10 is spicy, bacon on anything is just plain naughty.
- The love of my life is: My wife Joni & my children (Sydni , Zach, Skylar & Zeus)
- I’ll never, ever eat/drink: Life’s short….try it all once!
- Chew on this: “Life is a journey not a destination”
- Why I’m a foodie: Food is a way to show love and creativity