Chef de Cuisine
"My culinary career began 10 years ago when I wanted a major change in my life, and change meant food! I met Dawn and was invited to join the growing Wild Thyme Company, which quickly became my foodie family. The experience has given me so much; I feel more connected to the earth through the power of food and appreciate that with our work, we interact with different types of people, cultures, and communities. I'm thankful for my Minnesota upbringing and owe a lot to my parents, who I love dearly. I adore my boyfriend, Roger. Oh, and I'm obsessed my dog, Melody Ann."
- What I want to eat/drink right now: Venison bacon
- I play air guitar most to: Prince
- I'll never, ever eat/drink: Never say never
- Fill in the blank: Minnesota Lakes make my heart melt
- Why I'm a foodie: Because my taste buds demand more!