Event Operations Planner
I am originally from Manila, Philippines and moved to the US with my family in the summer of 2001. I lived in LA for a few years then moved to San Francisco to finish college at San Francisco State. I fell in love with the diversity and beauty of the city and immersed myself in the hospitality industry. I worked for the Westin St. Francis and the Westin on 3rd Market Street in their food and beverage outlet and after years of working in the food industry I decided to switch gears. I joined the University of San Francisco family and worked in their events management and guest services team. I was very fortunate to work with such a great team that allowed me to learn and gain a lot of experience in event planning. In the beginning of 2016, I moved to San Diego with my husband and we are very excited to start a new adventure. I love travelling, trying different foods and being out in nature.
- My favorite childhood food memory: Baked Spaghetti
- What I want to eat/drink right now: Ahi Poke Bowl and Thai Iced Tea
- My favorite childhood yummy: Green mango
- Favorite city to eat my way through: New York
- Why I am a foodie: I love learning about different cultures and one of the best ways I know to do this is through trying the different cuisines