Catering Sales Manager
I was born and raised in Michigan until the age of 21 when I was told “move to the west, young man!” With nothing but a wine opener, a crumber, pants and a passion for food, wine and service, I moved to San Diego. I became a father to my beautiful daughter, learned to surf and started my love affair/career with food. I learned from and continue to work alongside some of the finest chefs, sommeliers and service professionals in the world. With over 25 years of experience, I find myself more inspired than ever by the food, beverage and event industry. The appetizers have been delicious but I am ready for the main course. I have arrived at The Wild Thyme Company. I am home at last.
- Book I can’t live without: “Afoot and Afield in San Diego”
- Favorite city to eat my way through: San Francisco
- What I would like to eat right now: U8 (huge) Scallops
- Favorite Aroma: Truffle oil and garlic
- Why I am a Foodie: I love that the scent and taste of foods can occasionally elicit memories long forgotten and feelings seldom felt. I love that food brings people together from all walks of life.