I'm a badass baker born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. After a lifetime of blizzards on my birthday, I decided it was time to move to paradise – So here I am! I've been baking professionally for about 5 years, with a focus on Italian American baking with a Californian influence. If you bring me a good bagel and some coffee I'll be your best friend forever.
- I’ll never, ever eat/drink: A plain egg. No sir. No, thank you.
- Favorite childhood yummy: A cannoli from Ferrara's in Little Italy NYC
- Book I can’t live without: Julia Child's Baking with Julia, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Chew on this: The next time you're in OB, get a pretzel cone with espresso ice cream and chocolate sprinkles at Lighthouse Ice Cream
- Why I’m a foodie: Italians grow up in the kitchen